Through the efforts of Bitty, a dog owned by Police Officer Carren Corcoran, the body of a drowning victim was located in Lake Mendota. See the article in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- K9 Allied Finds Drugs & More In Car April 22, 2018
- Giving Tuesday – K9 Falko’s Squad Needs a Heat Alarm November 19, 2017
- Madison Sewerage District Provides Realistic Training Ground For K9s September 12, 2017
- A Special Gift Of Thanks for Officer Disch & K9 Jagger August 27, 2017
- Recycle Your Earthborn Bags, Help the K9s! July 26, 2017